- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
The GHG Protocol has become the global standard in greenhouse gas accounting thanks in part to a network of influential partners.
CDP uses the GHG Protocol to inform how it collects greenhouse gas emission data from thousands of the world’s largest companies. This data is used to guide investors and companies towards effective GHG emission reduction strategies. WRI is working in partnership with CDP to advance aspects of corporate sustainability practices and reporting.
Click on the links below to see a full list of GHG Protocol partners and contributors for each publication and country program.