- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Brighter Planet Launches Cloud-Based Carbon Middleware Platform
Compliant with the GHG Protocol and built around the first set of third-party-certified open source carbon models, this “science as a service” is provided at no cost to non-profit organizations as a service to the community. With a novel approach to deep transparency and a focus on resilience, Carbon Middleware makes GHG Protocol-based emission estimates available, auditable, and, affordable.
As the GHG accounting software market continues to grow rapidly, we encourage other software providers to get in touch and share how they are using GHG Protocol tools and standards within their platforms. Please contact us by filling in the online form on the GHG Protocol website.