- Product Life Cycle Standard
- Calculation Tools
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard
- Online Training
- Review Service
Financial Sector Guidance Technical Working Group Participation
UNEP FI and GHG Protocol invite interested stakeholders to participate in a technical working group for the development of a financial sector GHG accounting guidance and carbon asset risk guidance. Please see the Terms of Reference for details about the Technical Working Group process and a link to Survey Monkey where you can express your interest in participation.
Members and organizations willing to participate in the process will benefit by:
- Exchanging experience with a selected group of specialists about the challenges and opportunities related to GHG accounting for lending and investment portfolios and assessing carbon asset risk
- Having the opportunity to be involved in shaping guidance that will become the de-facto method to account for emissions from lending and investment portfolios and managing carbon asset risk globally
- Receiving recognition in the published guidance
If you are interested in participating in a technical working group (TWG), please complete the survey by December 17. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. We plan to launch the Technical Working Group process in January, 2014.
Visit the website for more information about the Financial Sector Guidance.