- Product Life Cycle Standard
- Calculation Tools
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard
- Online Training
- Review Service
First Indian Life Cycle Assessment and Management Conference
August 21-23, 2012
Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi, India
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and the UNEP/SETAC Life Cycle Initiative, a joint program of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the Society for Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC), will be organizing the First Indian Life Cycle Assessment and Management Conference (ILCM 2012) on 21 -23 August 2012 at Federation House, New Delhi, India. The Conference aims to focus on the application of lifecycle thinking and tools to guide governments, consumers and business towards sustainable approaches and life styles in India. Four key areas that will be addressed at the conference include:
1. Life cycle approaches research on methodology, standards, databases including GHG Protocol Product Life Cycle Accounting and Reporting Standard;
2. Life cycle approaches implementation for sustainable production including Life Cycle Management (LCM), sustainability approaches and supply chain management;
3. Life cycle approaches implementation for sustainable consumption;
4. Life cycle approaches in support of policy goals and their implementation in government.
For more information on the conference, please browse through www.indialca.com or alternatively contact the organizers at Tel: +91 (11) 23487211 or via email: email@example.com.