- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
GHG Protocol Seeks Input on New Standards
Recently, the GHG Protocol Initiative has received a significant number of inquiries which have led us to consider the need to develop a new suite of international standards or guidelines related to life cycle/supply chain emissions accounting for products and/or organizations.
We have developed a survey to help us assess the need for further standards/guidance. We hope to use the results from this survey to enable us to gain additional insight and feedback and make an appropriate decision on next steps.
Please take a moment to fill out the survey. We appreciate detailed responses, but even short responses will be helpful. Please send the completed survey to David Rich (email@example.com) by November 23, 2007. All submitted surveys will remain anonymous and general results will be circulated for information. We plan to complete this consultation process, analyze the results, and decide on next steps by January-February 2008.
We appreciate your participation and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.