- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
GHG Protocol Product Program Workshop
Please join us October 25th for the first GHG Protocol Product Program Workshop. The workshop brings together product measurement, reporting, and labeling programs from around the world to:
- Learn how the GHG Protocol Product Standard can benefit established and developing GHG programs;
- Discuss ways of promoting consistency and harmonization between programs;
- Identify areas where the GHG Protocol can provide value and support; and
- Provide an opportunity for discussion and peer learning on the challenges and opportunities in program development and implementation.
This workshop will be held October 25th from 8am to 1pm at the Umspannwerk Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany. The 6th PCF World Summit will take place on the following days (October 26th and 27th) and training on the GHG Protocol standards will be offered on October 28th at the same location.
Click here to view a draft agenda. For more information on the GHG Protocol, please visit www.ghgprotocol.org. For more information on the PCF World Summit, please visit http://www.pcf-world-forum.org/summit/
Invitations: Due to space constraints, this invitation is non-transferable. To request an invitation for a colleague, please indicate in the appropriate field when registering.