- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
India Launch of Product Life Cycle and Corporate Value Chain Accounting and Reporting Standards
Following the launch of the Product Life Cycle and Corporate Value Chain Accounting and Reporting Standards in New York City, London, Beijing, and Tokyo, the GHG Protocol will be launching the standards in India on March 15, 2012. The event will be hosted by the World Resources Institute (WRI), World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI). The launch event will take place in the morning and be followed by training workshops on the new standards in the afternoon.
The launch will feature speakers from WRI, WBCSD and TERI as well as business leaders in India. Additional information on the event and workshops is available on the background document available here. For any questions, please contact Stacy Kotorac at SKotorac@wri.org.
Updated agenda is available here
Blog post: Greenhouse Gas Protocol Launches in India