- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Invitation to Inform New Initiative on GHG Mitigation Accounting
WRI is considering developing new guidance to help government agencies, civil society organizations, and others address the question, “What effect are policies expected to have on GHG emissions?”
New guidance would be voluntary, policy-neutral, and provide methods or case studies on quantifying GHG reductions from mitigation actions and policies.
Interested experts are invited to participate in an online questionnaire to assist us in establishing the need and content of new guidance. The online questionnaire can be found at:
For further information or questions, please contact David Rich at email@example.com. We greatly appreciate your participation.
Newsletter: Top Story: