- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
LCM 2011, Berlin, Germany
August 29th WRI’s GHG Protocol Director, Pankaj Bhatia, delivered a keynote address on the new GHG Protocol Supply Chain Standards at the Life Cycle Management (LCM) Conference 2011. The Life Cycle Management conference series is one of the world’s leading forums for environmental, economic and social sustainability. LCM 2011 in Berlin focused on practical solutions for the implementation of life cycle approaches in strategic and operational decision-making.
The keynote focused on the upcoming launch of the Product Life Cycle and Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standards.
Laura Draucker, Life Cycle Assessment Associate at WRI, also presented a session dedicated to the Product Life Cycle Standard while Andrea Brown Smatlan, GHG Protocol Project Manager at WBCSD, presented on the challenges and opportunities of implementing Scope 3.
With 180 presentations and 3 poster sessions, LCM 2011 was a truly immersive experience for the well over 500 conference delegates participating.