- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
GHG Protocol has now partnered with AMEE – a leading provider of environmental data software solutions – to conduct the Quality Assurance testing of the cross-sector calculation tools. This testing will be performed whenever these tools have been updated with new methods or emission factors and it will help ensure the tools continue to function as a basic and reliable resource for emissions calculations.
Outreach and Capacity Building
GHG Protocol is working on designing two new training courses. The first, a training of trainers course, will prepare experienced professionals to instruct others on how to complete corporate GHG inventories. The second course is a program design course, which will be offered to government agencies, industry associations and civil society organizations wanting to establish regional or national corporate GHG reporting programs. The team has also been reaching out to partners, especially in Latin America, where plans are being made to host the first pilot courses in September.