- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
United Kingdom National Health Service releases draft guidance document for pharmaceutical products and medical devices
The United Kingdom National Health Service’s draft guidance document for pharmaceutical products and medical devices has been released for public comment. This document was developed following the methodology of the GHG Protocol Product Life Cycle Accounting and Reporting Standard. Webinars to discuss the sector guidance document and provide input will be held on June 26th and 27th. More information on the webinars is available here.
The draft sector guidance and comment templates are available below. Comments should be submitted to Tom.Penny@erm.com by July 13.
|Pharmaceutical and Medical Devises Guidance - Consultation Draft June 2012|
|General Comment Template|
|Technical Comment Template|