- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Workshop: Integrating Agriculture into Corporate GHG Inventories
Register now to learn about and contribute to the next generation of standards for managing the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from agriculture. The GHG Protocol cordially invites you to a one-day workshop to help develop international best practices for including agricultural emissions in corporate and supply chain inventories. We hope you will be able to participate and:
- Discuss and review new GHG methods for agriculture developed by the GHG Protocol
- Share insights into the challenges and opportunities in inventorying agricultural emissions
- Discuss ways to harmonize the GHG component of agriculture-related supply chain sustainability initiatives
Who should attend?
The event is open to all organizations with an interest in managing the climate impact of agriculture, including producers, processors, food and drink retailers and manufacturers, government agencies, NGOs and others.
What is the agenda?
The workshop will feature presentations on the newly released GHG Protocol Corporate Value Chain Standard and our ongoing work to develop sectoral guidance for agriculture. The agenda is available here.
How to register:
Please use the space at the bottom of the page to register.
Free to all participants
Wednesday, April 4th, 2012; 9:00 – 5:00 pm
World Resources Institute
10 G Street, NE (Suite 800)
Washington, DC 20002 USA
Our offices are located within walking distance of Union Station in downtown Washington, D.C. If you are arriving by Metro, use the First Street, NE exit at Union Station.
Public transportation options:
Please refer to this list.
If you have any logistical questions, please contact Stacy Kotorac at email@example.com or at 202-729-7696. For more information about the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, including our ongoing work on agriculture, please contact Stephen Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-729-7702, or check out the agriculture webpage.