- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Dear Friends and Partners of the GHG Protocol,
Welcome to the November 2012 edition of the GHG Protocol newsletter. This issue highlights opportunities to provide feedback on the mitigation accounting standards and financial sector guidance for the Scope 3 Accounting and Reporting Standard. Your input is crucial to driving the development of these tools and documents, and we look forward to receiving it.
We are also excited to announce several updates to our agriculture guidance, and to share a summary of the results of the survey we conducted this summer. In addition, three new training webinars have been scheduled. Blogs from the past few months highlight other important developments in the GHG Protocol.
As always we welcome your feedback on all areas of our work.
The WRI and WBCSD GHG Protocol Team
The Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol, developed by World Resources Institute (WRI) and World Business Council on Sustainable Development (WBCSD), sets the global standard for how to measure, manage, and report greenhouse gas emissions.
Hundreds of companies and organizations around the world are using GHG Protocol standards and tools to manage their emissions and become more efficient, resilient, and prosperous organizations.