- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
New e-learning courses on the Policy and Action Standard and Mitigation Goal Standard
The GHG Protocol offers two new online courses for policymakers and analysts at either the national or local level. The courses are intended to help users understand the Policy and Action Standard and Mitigation Goal Standard and apply the standard to their specific circumstances.
The Mitigation Goal Standard course explains how to set greenhouse gas reduction goals and account for their progress over time. The Policy and Action Standard course explains how to estimate the greenhouse gas impact of policies and actions in order to inform policy design and improve their effectiveness in reducing emissions. Both courses contain a variety of examples, illustrations, and exercises to facilitate a nuanced understanding of the concepts and steps discussed in the standards. Both are available free of charge.