- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
India GHG Program
WRI India, the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) have launched a ‘center for excellence’ on GHG accounting in India the India GHG Program, a voluntary initiative to standardize measurement and management of GHG emissions in India. The program promotes a more competitive, profitable and sustainable business environment; broadens engagement between policymakers and the business sector in supporting the overall advancement of national goals; and will create a pool of adequately trained and certified GHG practitioners, plus measurement and management professionals.
The program aims to help companies in India monitor their progress towards voluntary reduction goals in a consistent and credible manner. It will provide the companies with tools and technical assistance to build inventories, identify reduction opportunities, establish both annual and long-term reduction goals, and track their progress based on the GHG Protocol.
To find out more about the India GHG Program, go to www.indiaghgp.org