- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Corporate Standard Training Webinar
The Corporate Standard Training Webinar is a perfect entry-point for corporate greenhouse gas accountingThe next Corporate Standard Training Webinar will be held September 2-4, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM EST. Registration is $475 per person.
This webinar covers the basics of the Corporate Standard, the most widely used standard for companies and organizations to measure and manage their GHG emissions.
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and skills in the following categories:
1. GHG Accounting and Reporting Principles
2. Business Goals and Inventory Design
3. Setting Organizational Boundaries
4. Setting Operational Boundaries
5. Tracking Emissions over Time
6. Identifying and Calculating GHG Emissions
7. Reporting GHG Emissions
All participants will receive a certificate of course completion after actively participating in all course sessions. This training is delivered on the GoToTraining platform; only a computer/tablet and an internet connection are required. Stephen Russell, Senior Associate at World Resource Institute, will lead the course.
Registration fee: US $475. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Discounts are available for university students and employees of NGOs or government agencies. Groups of 5 or more get 10% off each registration. Contact Paul Ryberg at email@example.com if you qualify for a discount.