- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
The Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course teaches business professionals how to account for emissions throughout their value chain via a convenient online learning platform.Building off the Corporate Standard, the Scope 3 Standard allows companies to account and report their full value chain impacts. Many companies find that 80% or more of their greenhouse gas emissions come from their value chain, which makes understanding and managing these impacts so important. After taking this training you will understand:
- The benefits of completing and managing a Scope 3 inventory
- How to identify and categorize your organization’s Scope 3 emissions
- How to collect data and calculate emissions
- How to set Scope 3 targets and credibly report performance to stakeholders
- Practical approaches to implementation of the standard
The Scope 3 Standard training also includes new case studies from companies that have completed Scope 3 inventories and are already seeing benefits from their efforts.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSAbode Flash Player is required to view some videos in the online courses. If you plan to use a computer provided to you by an employer, organization or university, check with your system administrator to make sure that your computer is equipped to run flash.
Registration FeeThe registration fee for this course is $325 (US Dollars).
- How long does a training take?
The training course typically takes 8 – 20 hours total to complete. It can be taken at any time over the 90 day availability period.
- Should I be familiar with the Corporate Standard before taking the online course on the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard?
Yes. The Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard builds on concepts in the Corporate Standard. For those who are new to corporate greenhouse gas accounting, we recommend starting with the Corporate Standard webinar and following with the Scope 3 online course.
- Will I get a completion certificate?
Yes! Everyone that completes the training will receive a certificate of completion in PDF format.
- How long do I have access to the training?
The training will be available for 90 days from when you pay the course tuition.
- Can I get a group discount?
Bulk discounts are available for groups of five or more. Contact Paul Ryberg, email@example.com, for more information.
- What are the requirements for completing the training and receiving my certificate?
You need to complete all modules fully within 90 days of registration.
- Who should I contact with any other questions I have?
Contact Paul Ryberg, firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.