- Calculation Tools
- Online Training
- Corporate Standard Training Webinar
- Scope 2 Guidance Training Webinar
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard Online Course
- Product Life Cycle Standard Online Course
- Designing MRV Systems for Entity-Level Greenhouse Gas Emissions Online Course
- Mitigation Goal Standard Online Course
- Policy and Action Standard Online Course
- Review Service
Additional Sector-Specific Guidelines
Land Use, Land-Use Change and Forestry (LULUCF)
The Land Use, Land-Use Change, and Forestry (LULUCF) Guidance for GHG Project Accounting (LULUCF Guidance) was developed by the World Resources Institute to supplement the Protocol for Project Accounting (Project Protocol). This document provides more specific guidance and uses more appropriate terminology and concepts to quantify and report GHG reductions from LULUCF project activities.It was launched at the Conference of Parties-12 (COP-12) in Nairobi, Kenya on November 7, 2006.
Grid-connected electricity projects
The Guidelines for Grid-Connected Electricity Projects provides detailed guidance on how to account for greenhouse gas emission reductions created by projects that displace or avoid power generation on electricity grids. The guidelines are designed primarily for two target audiences: project developers seeking to quantify GHG reductions outside of a particular GHG offset program or regulatory system; and designers of initiatives, systems, and programs that incorporate grid-connected GHG projects. This document is also available in Japanese.